Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The European Association for Energy Security (“EAES”) maintains this website (the “Site”) as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site (“Users”). The information provided herein is for informational purposes only. EAES grants Users permission to visit the Site and to download and copy information, documents and materials (collectively, “Materials”) from the Site subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, as well as any more specific restrictions that may apply to particular Materials on the Site.
- EAES administers the Site. All Materials on this Site are subject to these Terms.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials on this Site are the views of the various EAES staff, consultants and advisors to the EAES Secretariat who prepared them and do not necessarily reflect the views of the EAES or its Member States.
The materials provided on this site are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. EAES expressly disclaims any warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of such materials. EAES periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the materials on this site without notice. In no event shall EAES be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense of any kind incurred or suffered as a result of the use of this Site, including, without limitation, any error, mistake, omission, interruption or delay in connection therewith. User’s use of this Site is at User’s own risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall EAES or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if EAES has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User expressly acknowledges and agrees that EAES shall not be liable for any actions of User.
This Site may contain advice, opinions and statements from various information providers. EAES does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinions, statements or other information provided by any information provider, any user of this Site, or any other person or entity. Reliance on any such advice, opinion, statement or other information is also at the user’s own risk.
Neither EAES nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration or use of any content on this site, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any performance failure, computer virus or communications line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom.
The content of this EAES Site is protected by copyright. In order to ensure the wide dissemination of its information, EAES is committed to making its content freely available and encourages the use, reproduction and distribution of the text, multimedia and data presented. Content may be edited, translated, copied, printed and downloaded for private study, research and educational purposes and for use in commercial or non-commercial products or services, provided that due acknowledgement is given to the source EAES and that no representation or implication is made that EAES endorses the views, products or services of users. Specific materials on this site may be subject to special restrictions and/or conditions.
This Site may contain third party copyrighted materials for which you must obtain rights and permission from the listed copyright holder(s). EAES has made all reasonable efforts to locate, contact and acknowledge the rights holder(s) and properly apply the terms and conditions to the Materials. In no event shall EAES be liable for any copyright infringement resulting from the use of Third Party Content.
This Site may contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under the control of EAES and EAES is not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. EAES is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link or reference does not imply endorsement by EAES of the linked website.
Digital repositories and databases
The data in EAES digital repositories and databases are provided free of charge for educational and informational purposes. The repositories and databases may contain data provided by third parties, in which case EAES shall not be liable for copyright infringement in connection with the use of such data. Use of maps, country and company names
The boundaries and names appearing on maps and the designations used on this site do not imply official endorsement or approval by the EAES. The use of specific country or territory designations does not imply any judgment by the EAES as to the legal status of those countries or territories, their authorities and institutions, or the delimitation of their boundaries.
The inclusion of the names of specific companies or products (whether or not they are identified as registered) does not imply any intent to infringe proprietary rights, nor should it be construed as an endorsement or recommendation by the EAES.
This Site may contain forums, comment sections, bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other messaging or communication facilities (collectively, “Forums”), and the user agrees to use the Forums only to post and receive messages and materials that are appropriate and related to the particular Forum. By way of example and not limitation, User agrees not to do any of the following when using the Forum:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as privacy and publicity rights) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, copyright infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or privacy and publicity rights) unless the user owns or controls the rights to such material or has obtained all consents required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may harm the operation of another’s computer;
- Remove any copyright attributions, legal notices or proprietary notices or labels in any uploaded file;
- Falsify the origin or source of any software or other material contained in any uploaded file;
- advertise or offer for sale any goods or services, conduct or submit surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any files posted by another forum user that the user knows or should know cannot be legally distributed in this manner.
User acknowledges that all Forums and newsgroups are public, not private, communications. User further acknowledges that chats, postings, mailing lists, emails and other communications from other users are not approved by EAES and that such communications will not be considered reviewed, screened or approved by EAES. EAES reserves the right to remove any content received from users of the Forums, including but not limited to emails and bulletin board posts, for any reason and without notice.
EAES reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, restrict or discontinue the Site or any Materials in any respect. EAES is under no obligation to consider the needs of any user in this regard.
EAES reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny any user access to the Site or any portion thereof without notice.
No waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions by EAES shall be binding unless in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
Privileges and Immunities
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as a waiver, express or implied, of the privileges and immunities accorded to EAES by its Member States.
When you access this site, certain information will be stored on EAES servers, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, site navigation behavior, software used, and time spent, as well as other similar information. This information will not specifically identify the user.
This information will only be used internally to analyze site traffic. If you provide unique identifying information such as name, address and other information on forms stored on the Site, this information will be used for statistical purposes only and will not be disclosed for general access. However, EAES assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.
This site uses “cookies”. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the original website or to another website that recognises the cookie on each subsequent visit. Cookies are widely used because they allow websites to recognise the user’s device and thus allow for better functionality.
- To collect statistical data about the use of this website and its functioning so that we can monitor and improve it;
- To share our website through social media platforms.
If you wish to restrict or block cookies, you can set your web browser to do so.